Bid and Tender Writer in the South Pacific
Fiji, Samoa, Tahiti, Vanuatu, French Polynesia, New Caledonia, Cook Islands
About our service
Doing business, including securing government and private sector contract, in the South Pacific requires strong local knowledge. Although the Governments are generally small in size, they still adopt formal procurement procedures. These are often modeled on the procurement guidelines of New Zealand or Australia. We’ve got experience helping companies from New Zealand, Australia and across the globe complete tenders and bids for contracts in the South Pacific.
Our tender and bid writers understand how to write winning proposals to secure contracts in Fiji, Samoa, Tahiti, Vanuatu, New Caledonia and other islands. We will work with you to understand your business, identify your key win themes, and write your tenders response. Examples of government agencies our team has written tender submissions to include:
- Vanuatu Ministry of Lands and Natural Resources
- Government of Vanuatu (Central Tender Board)
- Department of Immigration and Passport services
- Fiji Ports Corporation LImited
- Housing Authority
- Tourism Fiji
Our team has experience in a broad range of tenders such as:
- Community services and programs
- Supply of equipment including medical equipment
- Construction and building works
- Supply of infrastructure
How we can help
Our team can help with your next tender by:
- Reviewing the RFP documentation
- Undertake a bid/no bid discussion and decision
- Write the responses to each question
- Develop the necessary supporting documentation
- Design graphics and infographics for your bid
- Coordinate the submission and assist with any follow up sales processes
By engaging our bid and tender writing services in Fiji, Vanuatu, Tonga, Samoa and other islands in the South Pacific, you will be leveraging on our:
- Seven years experience writing bids and tenders in New Zealand and the South Pacific
- A team of three professional writers with experience across a range of different industries
- Template documentation for supporting documents such as Environmental Plans
- Our extensive knowledge of the South Pacific market and what it takes to win contracts and bids.
Focusing on local to win
In almost all tenders in the South Pacific you need to focus on the downstream economic and social benefits of the project in order to secure the contract. Governments in the Cook Islands, Fiji, Vanuatu and other island nations like to ensure when they award a tender, they are awarding a tender that will drive local job creation.
Your tender response needs to outline how you will ensure you drive local job growth, support the local economy, support local community groups and how you will deliver on the contract. It’s important to demonstrate your commitment to employing locals by developing a local employment plan that is detailed and practical.
Our team can guide you through how to put together a tender, that not only demonstrates you have the capability to deliver, but that you have the capability to deliver the service in line with the government’s expectations.