Bid and Tender Review
More Than A Professional Opinion.
- Have you developed the first draft of our bid and are looking for feedback?
- Maybe you have started writing your proposal and are stuck on a few key questions?
Our team is here to help. Our tender and proposal review service is designed to give you the reassurance that you have submitted a compelling response for your next tender. Whether it be for reviewing your first draft, or final response, our team of writers will take the time to review your proposal and provide feedback.
As part of this service we:
- Conduct a line by line review of your bid checking for spelling and grammatical errors.
- Refine and rewrite components of our proposal to ensure the writing aligns with best practice and incorporates positive language, is easy to read and is well structured.
- Review your initial draft and provide suggestions for infographics and graphics.
- Review your draft response and provide suggestions on areas for improvement. We will challenge SMEs where appropriate, suggestions areas for improvement and provide guidance and examples on how to expand your responses to ensure they are comprehensive.
- Review the tender documentation and ensure you comply.
Our review service can be as comprehensive as you require, and will ensure you draw on our expertise to deliver a compelling response. We will work around the clock to deliver key feedback, and are proud to have never missed a deadline. Whether you have a major submission to a Government Department or large organisation that is a must win and you require a review, or you are it’s your first time tendering for a local Council contract and you want to make sure you have got everything right, we’re here to help, provide a cost-effective service and well ensure your proposal is on the right track.
Jason and the team will take the time to review your tender from the buyers eyes and ensure that you put your businesses in the best possible light.